Legal Help For Traffic Offenses
While they’re generally regarded as minor offenses in the grand scheme of Florida law, the reality is that traffic offenses can have a major impact on your life in various ways. Depending on the type of offense and its severity – as well as several other factors – you could end up facing serious penalties as a result of being found guilty. In short, it’s in your best interest to defend yourself from these kinds of charges just as you would any other type of criminal charge.
Some of the kinds of traffic offenses that St Petersburg residents are commonly charged with include the following:
- Reckless Driving
- Moving Violations
- Driving While License Suspended
- Leaving Scene of Accident
- Habitual Traffic Offender
Beyond these common charges are more serious ones like racing, vehicular manslaughter, or vehicular homicide. Each of these charges carries different potential charges, and can bring a number of stresses with it.
While many are tempted to simply pay a fine or plead guilty immediately to different traffic offenses, that really isn’t always the best path to take. Consider what hiring our professional traffic attorneys can do for you:
- It could help you avoid losing a license due to serious offenses
- It can help you avoid points on your license that can increase insurance costs
- It can help you avoid having to go to court
- You may be able to avoid traffic school
- You could avoid heavy fines or fees
- You could avoid jail sentences for the most serious offenses
In other words, you have plenty of different benefits that can come as a result of turning to our team. And above all else, you can reduce your stress in a big way as well. By having professionals on your side, you’ll be able to get answers as to what to expect over the future, you’ll be able to focus on other parts of your life while we handle the work, and you’ll be able to rest easy knowing that your chances of a better outcome for your traffic offenses are improved.